In this segment, we are going to discuss the best three solutions to help you fix the issue if only a particular app won’t open/launch/run and takes an indefinite time to load.
1.Update The App
It is always advisable to keep your Android software and apps updated, and you should constantly check for any updates that may be available on the Google Play Store.
Follow The Steps Below To Update The App That Won’t Open On Your Phone:
- Visit the Google Play Store on your Android phone.
- Right now, select “My Games Applications” from the main menu.
- In this step, you can click “Update All” to update all the apps for which an update is available or manually select the apps you want to update.
Once the app is updated, close all background apps and tabs. Now, try launching the application once more. If it opens, your problem is solved. If not, don’t worry because there are more ways to help you.
2.Force Stop The App
Completely closing the app that won’t open on your phone is a good idea. To ensure that there are no background operations related to the App, you need to “Force Stop.” Doing this is extremely simple, and all you need to do is follow the steps given below:
- Visit “Settings” on your phone.
- Click “Applications” to see a list of all applications on your Android phone.
- Select the application that does not open.
- Now click on “Force Stop” as shown below.
3.Clear App Cache And Data
This method solves the Android app problem to a great extent by clearing unnecessary app content from your device.
Also Read: Application Failure On Android Phone?
Follow the step-by-step instructions below carefully to clear all app cache and data. :
- Visit “Settings” and select “applications”.
- From the list of applications that appears, select the application that is not opening.
- Select “Clear data” and “Clear cache” from the menu or under “Storage.”
Common Solution If All Apps Not Opening On Android
In this segment, we will discuss solutions to the problem if all your apps are not opening. They are simple and easy to follow and resolve the error in no time.
First of all, it is very important to keep your Android software updated at all times because an old version of Android might not support new apps or app updates.
To update your software:
- Visit “Settings” and continue down.
- Now select “About Phone.”
From the menu on the screen, select “System updates.”
- In this step, if you are asked to perform an update, follow the instructions given and do so.
Updating your Android software fixes most of your problems. This method may seem strange, but it works wonders when it comes to application-related issues.
2.Restart the phone
Restarting your Android device to fix an error may seem old school, but it sure gives good results when your apps won’t open. Restarting your phone is pretty simple. All you need to do is:
- Long press the power button.
- Now click on “Restart”.
Your phone will restart automatically, and once it does, you can launch the app. You can also restart your Android phone by pressing the power button for about 15-20 seconds.
This method is tedious and should be last on your list. Also, make sure to take a backup of all your data and contents stored on your Android phone. This solution will completely erase your phone, making it like a new smartphone.
To reset your Android phone, follow the instructions below carefully:
- Visit “Settings” to find the “Backup & Reset” option, as shown in the screenshot below.
Stage 3: Snap “reset gadget,” “plant information reset,” and “delete everything.”
Your phone will now restart and will need to be configured from scratch.
“What to do when an app doesn’t open” is a question asked by many Android phone users who fear that the problem may occur due to a virus attack or system failure. However, this is not the case. The reason for the error on the surface is quite minor and can be fixed by you, sitting at home, without resorting to any technical or external assistance. The solutions listed above are easy to understand and do not require much time.
So go ahead and try them now!